1. The lease contract comes into existence with payment of the total rent by the lessee. The payment is due when the material is handed over. Therefore, the rental object is not handed over before the full amount of the rent is paid. Should differing from this the lessor exceptionally explicitly link the accomplishment of the lease contract with other conditions – so that this already comes into existence through the simple handover of the lease object – this exceptionally explicitly agreed differing proposal is considered as fixed.
2. The rent is only valid for successive days.
3. The obligation to pay the rent shall remain unaffected in case of acts of nature, especially during unfavourable weather.
4. In case of injury or disease of the lessee during the lease period, provided the presentation of a medical certificate and the immediate return of the lease object, no rent has to be paid from the date of lay-off of the medical certificate and a return of the costs for the remaining already paid lease period takes place.
5. The rent includes the possibility to switch to another model of the same price range free of charge.
6. The transfer of the lease object to third parties is forbidden.
7. Before handover of the lease object a security has to be given. This can be a personal document, a credit card voucher or cash. The deposit of the security is not valid as a possible purchase price for the lease objects.
8. The lease object is generally insured against fraction and theft. In the event of damage, that is in case of fraction or theft, nevertheless retention has to be paid as follows:
a. with reservation of children Class bike up to 18": € 40,-
b. with reservation of Basic Class bike or youth Class bike from 20": € 70,-
c. with reservation of Economy Class bike from 26": € 150,-
d. with reservation of Premium Class bike: € 250,-
e. with reservation of Superior Class bike: € 350,-
f. with reservation Superior e-bike KTM, Genesis: € 450,-
g. with reservation of e-fully or downhill bike: € 550,-
Through one-time payment of a fee of € 15,- for a lease period of up to 14 days, the above mentioned retention in consequence of fraction or theft is cancelled. In case of theft the presentation of a police report is necessary. If no presentation of a police report is made, the retention of the lease object has to be paid (as listed in 8. a.-e.). In the case of malicious damage the lessee has to pay the costs of repair. Should a repair be not possible for this reason, the lessee has to pay the retention as listed in 8. a.-e.
9. Leasings after 4:00 p.m. are calculated from the following calendar day. In case of return of the lease object before 09:00 a.m. the current calendar day is not calculated.
10. There is no assumption of liability for any accidents, especially the lessor is not liable for damages, which occur due to a false indication of the lessee.
11. Personal data, which are stated in course of the execution of businesses, are handled and utilised under attention of the valid national and European data protection regulations, only for the treatment of requests respectively online-reservations. A permanent storage and usage of the data for marketing purposes only takes place w ith the explicit consent (in course of the customer registration,…) of the lessee. This consent can be cancelled at any time for free e.g. by mail to info(at)intersportrent.at. The data of the lessee are neither sold, nor rent out or made available for third parties.
12. Only Austrian law is considered as valid – to the exclusion of reference norm – place of jurisdiction is exclusively the court having subject-matter jurisdiction at the place of the lessor
Find out more about our General Terms of Lease for Winter!